Preschool and Kindergarten Registration
When: April 14-17, 2020, from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Extended Hours: April 16, 2020, from 9:00 a.m. -7:00 p.m.
Where: All Elementary Schools (Your child’s ZONED school)
- Dinwiddie Elementary
13811 Boydton Plank Road
Dinwiddie, Virginia 23841
- Southside Elementary
10305 Boydton Plank Road
Dinwiddie, Virginia 23834
- Sunnyside Elementary
10203 Melvin B. Alsbrooks Avenue
McKenney, Virginia 23872
- Midway Elementary
5511 Midway Road
Church Road, Virginia 23833
- Sutherland Elementary
6000 R.B. Pamplin Drive
Sutherland, Virginia 23885
Who: Preschool aged children 3 and 4* , or kindergarten aged children 5 years old (on or before September 30, 2020)
What do I need to bring? At the time of registration, you will need:
- Valid Photo ID (for parent or guardian)
- Income Verification (W-2, 1040, TANF or SSI statement) for preschool registration
- Original birth certificate
- Social security number
- Record of immunizations
- School Entrance Health form (prior to school opening)
- Proof of residency (see below for more information)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
Note: Registration of 3 and 4 years old does not guarantee program admittance. Certain restrictions apply. Enrollment is dependent upon meeting program criteria. Only a limited number of preschool spots are available. Preschool i s not first-come first-served. Students who are not initially accepted are placed on a waiting list.
What is proof of residency?
- Deed, Lease or Mortgage statement
- Current utility bill (water, electricity, gas)
- Two additional legal documents with current address
- Proof of Residency Form (if the parent/legal guardian(s) name is not on the lease, mortgage statement or deed)
Note: All forms and documentation are needed before the child(ren) may start the official school year.